HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425dn
Product Code: CF286A
Availability: In Stock
Product Code: CF286A
Availability: In Stock
Price: [AMD] 298,000
Increase productivity—even on the go.
- HP ePrint—now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Scan documents directly to email or a network folder—even even scan two-sided pages quickly and easily.
- Easily share printing resources with an Ethernet-connected MFP.
- Save time and do more, using a 50-page automatic document feeder with two-sided scan and copy capabilities.
Easily manage print jobs and access business apps.
- Use 2-way apps and a color touchscreen to access and print from the web—even scan to online storage sites.
- Plug and print in as fast as five minutes—there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.
- Use the convenient USB port to print from—and save scans to—a flash drive.
- Easily control your print environment and deploy updates using market-leading management tools.
Produce high-quality documents time after time.
- Print high-quality documents with bold text and sharp images, using Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges.
- Stay productive with trusted HP reliability—this MFP has a recommended monthly page volume of up to 50,000 pages.
- Save time with Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges that are reliable and easy to install.
- Print more affordably, using an optional high-capacity Original HP LaserJet black toner cartridge.
Reduce your environmental impact.
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
- This MFP's compact size is designed to use less space and create less packaging waste.
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, fax, walk-up USB (multitasking supported)|
|Print speed black:||Normal:Up to 33 ppm|
|Print quality (best)||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 50,000 pages (Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)|
|Recommended monthly page volume||750 to 3000 (HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)|
|Processor speed||800 MHz|
|Print languages||HP PCL 5e; HP PCL 6; HP postscript level 3 emulation; direct PDF (v 1.7) printing|
|HP ePrint Capability||Yes|
|Mobile printing capability||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Business Applications|
|Connectivity, standard||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T; 1 Walk-up USB; 1 RJ-11 (Fax); 1 RJ-11 (Phone only);|
|Network ready||Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)|
|Compatible operating systems||Full software installs supported on: Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher) Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher) Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7 Linpus Linux: 9.4, 9.5, Red Hat Enterprise Linux: 5.0, 6.0, OpenSuSE: 11.3, 11.4, Fedora: 14, 15, Ubuntu: 10.04, 10.10, 11.04, Debian: 5.0, 6.0 and HPUX11i|
|Memory, standard||256 MB|
|Memory, maximum||256 MB|
|Paper handling input, standard||50-sheet multipurpose tray 1, 250-sheet input tray 2, automatic duplexer for two-sided printing|
|Paper handling output, standard||150-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes supported||A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS)|
|Scanner type||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan file format||PDF, searchable PDF, JPG, RTF, TXT, BMP, PNG, TIFF (scan to USB device and scan from the front panel to a network folder both only support JPG and PDF)|
|Scan resolution, optical||Up to 1200 dpi (color and mono, flatbed); Up to 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF)|
|Scan size (flatbed), maximum||216 x 297 mm|
|Duplex ADF scanning||Yes, single pass duplexing ADF|
|Scan size (ADF), maximum||216 x 381 mm|
|Copy speed (normal)||Black:Up to 33 ppm|
|Copy resolution (black text)||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Copies, maximum||Up to 99 copies|
|Fax memory||Up to 300 pages|
|Fax resolution||Up to 300 x 300 dpi (halftone enabled)|
|Speed dials, maximum number||Up to 120 numbers (119 group dials)|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||3.5" (8.89 cm) touchscreen CGD (Color Graphic Display)|
|Warranty||One year on site unit exchange|